I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care service in Wolverhampton. Salary up to £24K.
Our client provides domiciliary and complex care support within the community. This particular role will be to work within their domiciliary department.
With rapid growth and a comprehensive business plan, they are looking for an ambitious, organised, and driven Care Coordinator who is looking for future career progression.
The Role; As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Complete spot checks and partake in staff supervision.
- Participate in care planning and risk assessing.
The Person; To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- Clear communication skills.
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.