We’re looking for a talented Care Coordinator to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of scheduling staff rotas.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Registered Manager and based in the company’s Stretford office, as the Care Coordinator you will be primarily responsible for creating and maintaining the weekly or monthly rotas for this domiciliary care service, ensuring that the service users are scheduled to be cared for by staff that are competent in meeting their individual needs. You will be working as a team of two and be tasked with amending the rotas when required to accommodate unexpected changes such as staff sickness and lateness.
This role would be ideal for someone who wants to progress into a managerial role in the near future.
The standard working hours for this position are 8:30 to 5pm.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Part taking in the on-call rota
– Liaising with clients and their family members
– Working with your team to ensure that the service is operating under the guidance of the CQC standards
You’ll also need experience of:
– Working in a fast-paced environment domiciliary care service
– Working in partnership with your team to have a direct positive impact on care business
– Effectively trouble shooting and managing emergencies to safeguard vulnerable adults
– A NVQ level 3 or above in Health and Social Care is advantageous for this role
– Excellent communication skills, written & oral
– Outstanding organisational skills
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
Basic salary: £19000- £22,000 per annum
– Brilliant career development opportunities
– You will be supported to complete NVQs in Health and Social Care up to level 5
The business you’ll be working for is a long-standing domiciliary care service that provides high-quality person-centred care to older adults living in their own homes.
Interested? If you think you are right for this Care Coordinator role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.