My client is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their established domiciliary service based in Hatfield. Salary up to £23K.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible.
This role will include 3 days in the office, and 2 days in the field. It will suit either a Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor.
As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated
- Completing spot checks, care planning and risk assessments
- Support with hands on care when needed
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care
- Experience as a Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor within domiciliary care
- NVQ / QCF level 2 Health and Social Care as a minimum
- Clear communication skills
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.