- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 DOE
Location: near Nuneaton
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Nuneaton.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 28 days holiday entitlement, mileage allowance and excellent opportunities to internally progress.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Responding to new service user referrals, both via local authority and private
– Ensuring that holidays and sickness are covered
– Conducting supervisions, spot checks and assessments on staff
– Assisting with the creation and allocation of rotas
– Contribute to invoicing, payroll and the preparation of financial reports, as required
– General administration duties
This company specialise in complex care and which can more often than not involve 24 hour care calls. The successful candidate is required to have a flexible approach towards working hours as you will be required to work alternate shifts in order to familiarise yourself with the clientele.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of working within a similar role
– Computer literate with excellent communication skills
This will be a very fast paced and varied role so being able to cope with challenging environments is essential.
You must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle. Candidates without a Driving License will NOT be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us