- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator
Up to £20k
I’m currently looking for an experienced Care Co-ordinator in the Harpenden area to work within a Domicilary Care office- you’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of staff rotas and growing the area through bidding for work and ensuring that it is covered. This is an office based role with a favourable on-call system.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
• Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
• Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manager
• Supervise and manage care staff
• General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
• Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
• You will be part of a back-up on-call rota however the first line of on-call support is provided by a dedicated team
The successful candidate will;
• Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a good level of education
• Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
Interested? To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us