- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000 DOE + enhancements
Location: South Leicestershire, near Wigston
I am working with an extremely valued client who is looking to recruit for a Care Coordinator to work from their brand new offices located in South Leicestershire, near to Wigston.
My client is an established domiciliary care provider who has been providing home care support across the East Midlands for over 20 years. They are already covering the South Leicestershire area however are managing this from a satellite office. The office location is set up and they are currently in the transition of moving into these premises.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, enhancements for being ‘on call’, additional payments for providing care out of hours, excellent in house training and support and good opportunities to progress in the future.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order
– Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
– Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
– Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
– Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
– Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
– Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
– Experience of working within a similar role within domiciliary care
– Computer literate
– Confident telephone manner
– Experience of creating rotas would be advantageous
*A Full UK Driving License is required for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us