- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m looking for an experienced Care Coordinator for an office close to Accrington. You’ll need to have coordinated, led and managed staff previously in a domiciliary care office. This salary for this post is £18,000 – £20,000 and reflects that we are looking for somebody that is dedicated, committed and is able to do on-call. My client is a well-established private homecare agency, who is committed to delivering high standards of care to their service users.
– Working in a Domiciliary Care Company as a Care Coordinator you’ll mainly be responsible for the coordination of the rotas, ensuring that they provide full cover and dealing with any sickness/absence
– You’ll lead, direct and supervise staff
– As a Care Coordinator you will also be required to assist with staff reviews, staff supervisions and appraisals along with client assessments and reviews as and when needed.
– You will also be liaising with carers on a daily basis to ensure all policies and procedures are followed and reporting any changes to them.
– You’ll ensure that all the systems are kept up to date
– You’ll be part of the on-call rota, required to manage the out of hours service
– The Care Coordinator will have a background in health or social care gained within a domiciliary care company and will have worked as a Care coordinator previously
– You’ll need an NVQ 2 or 3 or more in Health and Social Care
– You’ll be computer literate with experience of using either client care database or a similar care management system
– You’ll have excellent customer service skills, and will be able to work effectively on your own.
– You’ll be self-motivated, have outstanding communication and organizational skills and will be keen to ensure that high quality standards are met and be flexible with working hours as you will be required to participate in the on call rota.
– A driving licence and access to a car is also essential
My clients are offering a salary of £18,000 – £20,000
To be considered for the Care coordinator post please click “apply” now and apply with a copy of your CV.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us