Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: circa £16,000 per annum + enhancements
Location: York, 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, NO on call duties
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a close knit, friendly team to work at their well-established domiciliary care branch in York.
The position is Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with no on call duties.
Working within a busy office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
– Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
– Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
– Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
– Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
– Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
– Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role. It would be advantageous to have experience of using Rostering Systems and to also understand the scheduling process. Knowledge of using care software such as iCare would be a distinct advantage.
My client is in a position to consider candidates who have worked as a Team Leader or Senior Carer and want to progress into a Care Coordinator role. However, experience of supervising staff is essential.
A Full UK Driving License is required for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us