Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £28,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care company at their offices located in Nuneaton.
My client is prepared to be flexible on salary for the right candidate so applications from Senior Coordinators, Deputy Managers and Care Managers are welcome.
This company specialise in complex care services within the community for children and adults across the UK.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 28 days holiday entitlement, mileage allowance and excellent opportunities to internally progress.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Responding to new service user referrals, both via local authority and private
– Ensuring that holidays and sickness are covered
– Conducting supervisions, spot checks and assessments on staff
– Assisting with the creation and allocation of rotas
– Contribute to invoicing, payroll and the preparation of financial reports, as required
– Recruitment of new staff
– General administration duties
The successful candidate is required to have a flexible approach towards working hours due to the nature of the clients that my client deals with.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– At least 2 years’ experience of working within a Care Coordinator role
– Computer literate with excellent communication skills
– Good understanding of CQC regulations and inspections
This will be a very fast paced and varied role so being able to cope with challenging environments is essential.
You must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle. Candidates without a Driving License will NOT be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us