- £19000 - £19500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £18,500 + excellent enhancements
Location: near Hinckley
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Hinckley. This is a Full Time, Permanent position.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as payments for ‘on call’ as well as additional rates for providing hands on care.
I am looking for a hardworking and dedicated Care Coordinator who will be responsible for predominantly creating and distributing rotas. You will take management for a designated geographical area, as well as acting as the point of contact for all allocated field based staff.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– Complete any administration
– Assist with any other duties as directed by the Branch Manager
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Good geographical knowledge
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us