- £19000 - £19500 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
c. £18,500 + excellent enhancements
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch located near to Hinckley.
I am looking for a hardworking and dedicated Care Coordinator who will be responsible for predominantly creating and distributing rotas. You will take management for a designated geographical area, as well as acting as the point of contact for all allocated field based staff.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as payments for ‘on call’ as well as additional rates for providing hands on care.
As a Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including:
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaising with external care professionals and building/maintaining good working relationships
– Demonstrating adaptability to help cover the out of hours phone
The Care Coordinator will need to have:
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Good geographical knowledge
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us