- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£17,000 to £18,000
Full Time, Permanent
My client are a well-established Domiciliary Care provider who are looking for a Care co-ordinator to work in their office in Darlington. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Care coordinator who is keen to develop and progress within a company.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
• Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
• Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manager
• Supervise and manage care staff
• General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
• Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
The successful candidate will;
• Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a good level of education
• Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us