- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Provision
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000
We are currently seeking an experienced Care Coordinator working for a reputable care provider based in Brighton.
Working within a small office, managing a close knit care team, providing community based care to services users with a range of care needs. You will be working alongside the Registered Manager assisting with the growth and development of the branch.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- To assist in the day to day operation of the home care business
- To participate as required in multi-disciplinary assessment of service users and subsequent planning of service user care
- Care plans and risk assessments
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Review meetings
- Awareness of CQC minimum standards
- Hands on care (when required)
It is essential that you have worked as a Care Coordinator before and be qualified to NVQ L3 in health & social. The position is mainly office based, but you will be required spend time in the field on client visits, supervisions, training and hands on care as and when required.
My client is one of the UK’s largest domiciliary care companies who care and support clients within their own home.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click on the “apply” button.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us