- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £17,000 – £19,000 depending on experience + excellent enhancements (additional payments for ‘on call’ and providing care)
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care company. You will initially be required to work from their office in Swadlincote managing a new contract for Tamworth which has recently been secured. As the hours develop the office location may change.
There are endless opportunities to progress in this role. This would be perfect for a ‘Manager in the making’ and someone who wants to establish a solid career within domiciliary care.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus excellent enhancements such as additional payments for ‘on call’ and providing hands on care.
My client is an established homecare provider, operating for over 20 years, and to date they have developed a strong portfolio of domiciliary care branches within the East Midlands.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working within domiciliary care in a similar role
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us