- £17600 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join their established team, based in the Wirral area, on a Permanent, full time basis.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator to be responsible for the allocation of care workers hours, to ensure national minimum standards are met, carers are rostered appropriately, staff hours are fully utilised and any additional relevant administrative duties. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintenance of client files ensuring accurate records are kept
- Maintain telephone contact with existing clients, monitoring and reporting client activity on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure complaints are fully investigated and findings are communicated appropriately so that a response can be sent and remedial action taken
- Ensure that any changes to clients’ care plans are actioned and recorded in the relevant system
You will be joining an existing team of Coordinators and will form part of a growing organisation who support on going career development.
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to coordinate at least circa 500 – 800 care hours per week. Experience in a branch operating at this level is highly desirable.
It would be desirable to be trained to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, as well as a background in Care work with a good understanding of the social care sector.
You will be joining a forward thinking, well established organisation who specialise in providing high quality, person centered domiciliary care services to clients throughout the Merseyside area.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Interested? Apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us