- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking for an experienced care coordinator in Bristol to work for a domiciliary care company. This is a small but growing branch and there is lots of potential for development. My client have a number of domiciliary care services nationally but retain a supportive and friendly feel and can offer a competitive salary, reduced on-call duties and progression opportunities.
As a Care Coordinator your key responsibilities will be;
• Coordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
• Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from other staff
• Supervise and manage care staff
• General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
• Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
The company have an on-call team, who manage all telephone calls and queries out of hours. You’ll be part of a back-up on-call rota and will only be contacted in emergencies.
The successful candidate will;
• Have worked as a care coordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a good level of education
• Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Care Coordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us