- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care offices located near to Gateshead.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with; a competitive basic salary, company pension and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as occasional travel may be required
This company provide care at home services across numerous local authority areas in the UK but they are recognised as market leaders specifically in the North East. They predominately support the elderly and those with dementia.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and distributing rota’s
– Assisting with the creation of care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
The primary hours for this role will be Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm however, you will need to be flexible as evening and weekend work will be required on a rota basis (approximately 1 in 5).
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working as a Coordinator within a similar environment is required
– Good geographical knowledge of Gateshead and surrounding areas would be advantageous
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us