- £16000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for a Care Coordinator for a domiciliary care company in Halton. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is keen to work with the branch manager to grow and develop a branch, and who wishes to work for a growing organisation that prides itself on providing the very best person-centred care and support. On offer is a competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
The Care coordinator role
- The Care Coordinator will work closely with the manager in managing the provision of care within the branch in line with KPI’s regulatory and legislative requirements and the company’s policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the staff rota, ensuring full rota cover and covering the sickness
- Conduct client visits.
- Ensuring that each customer has an assessment of care, risk assessment and care plan is matched to the individual needs
- Management of all staff, to include conduct, absence, grievance and capability issues in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assist with the recruitment of care staff
- Co-ordinate and be part of the on-call rota
- We are looking for candidates with experience of working as a care coordinator and who have worked in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be driven and focused on maintain high quality and assisted the branch manager with growing the business by having a solid recruitment process and effective rota management.
- An NVQ level 3 in Care or equivalent is desirable
- You’ll need to demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a keen eye for detail
Interested? To be considered for the Domiciliary Care Coordinator role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment
For more inflation please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us