- £7.75 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently looking to recruit for 2 Care Coordinator roles in Colwyn Bay to work in my clients extra Care Scheme. These roles are both 30 hours per week. You’ll need to be able to work in either Abergele or Llandudno and be able to commute to Colwyn Bay on a regular basis. You’ll be responsible for the coordinator, supervision and leadership of a team of care workers in an Extra Care Scheme.
The Care Coordinator Role
- You’ll be managing a domiciliary provision within an extra care scheme.
- You’ll lead, motivate and manage a team of carers
- You’ll plan the rota for all staff
- You’ll ensure that the clients who receive care packages through you have the highest levels of care and customer service is delivered.
- Conduct reviews and assessments, ad ensure detailed person centred care plans are in place for all clients
- When required you may be expected to undertake care duties, for instance if you are short-staffed
This post is for 30 hours a week, ideally over 5 days. You may sometimes be required to work on a weekend. There is some flexibility to the hours.
- You’ll need to have held a supervisory role in the social care sector previously and ideally the NVQ level 3 in health and social care
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle.
- You’ll demonstrate a keen interest in helping others and a passion about working with older people
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll need to be able to work flexibly. My client is looking for somebody to work 30 hours per week ideally over 5 days.
Interested? To be considered for the Care coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us