- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their brand new domiciliary care branch located in Derby.
As this is a new office, you will be required to work with the Directors and Care Manager to help develop hours from recently secured contracts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge that will offer excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
This company provide care at home services across the West and East Midlands and have recently branched out to develop services in Derby. They predominately support the elderly and those with dementia.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited to;
– Effectively market the branch to help increase care hours
– Work with the Care Manager and Directors to secure contracts with local authorities
– Ensure that weekly care hours are appropriately covered
– Be flexible to work additional hours dependant on the needs of the business
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Help to recruit additional staff members as the hours grow
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 2 years’ experience of Coordinating within a domiciliary care environment
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered. Immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us