- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are a well-established Domiciliary Care provider who are looking for a Care co-ordinator to work in their office in Harpenden. This a great opportunity for an experienced Care coordinator who is keen to develop and progress within a company. This company have a dedicated out of hours team, which means that the Care Co-ordinator and other branch staff are only committed to a back-up on-call rota. Salary for the role is £18,000 – £20,000.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
• Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
• Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manager
• Supervise and manage care staff
• General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
• Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
• You will be part of a back-up on-call rota however the first line of on-call support is provided by a dedicated team
The Successful Candidate will;
• Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a good level of education
• Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us