- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch located in Cambridge.
My client is a leading provider within their field and provides care at home services as well as live in care across Cambridgeshire.
The role has been created due to internal promotion and they are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited to;
– Effectively market the branch to help increase care hours
– Work with the Care Manager and Directors to secure contracts with local authorities
– Ensure that weekly care hours are appropriately covered
– Be flexible to work additional hours dependant on the needs of the business
– Supervise staff and complete appraisals and spot checks, as necessary
– Help to recruit additional staff members as the hours grow
– Make sure all administration is up to date
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Good customer service skills
– Knowledge of the local area would be a distinct advantage
– Experience of using Staff Plan, Cold Harbour or a similar system would be preferred
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered. Immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us