- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care office in York.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with; a competitive basic salary, additional payments for care calls, quarterly bonus and mileage enhancements.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
My client is an established homecare provider in the North providing support services to people in their own home.
Your role will focus around relationship building with both care staff and the people they support, ensuring that the highest level of care is provided at all times. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Spot checks and appraisals
– Quality assurance
– Create and distribute care plans tailored to each client’s individual needs
– Taking referrals for new clients
– Business development to help identify ways to grow the branch
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working as a Coordinator within a similar environment is required
– Good geographical knowledge of Middlesbrough and surrounding areas
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us