- £17000 - £18720 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a growing organisation in Liverpool. This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator who is keen to work for a reputable company that can offer long term career prospects, stability and a competitive package.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation who specialise in providing high quality care to people in their own homes. They are a growing organisation who pride themselves on providing a person centered service and developing their staff.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator to be responsible for the management of field based care workers, ensuring carers hours are rostered efficiently and all training is scheduled and kept up to date. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining client files and ensuring accurate records are kept in line with data protection
- Preparing and distributing carers rotas in a timely manner
- Updating care packages as required on the care management system
- Liaising with clients and their families and providing excellent customer service
- Recording and handling complaints efficiently
- Working with the branch manager and your colleagues to ensure the branch is compliant, well organised and running at optimum efficiency
You will have experience of working as a Care Coordinator and will have worked in a busy domiciliary care branch ideally. You will have an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care or relevant work experience. Your customer service skills and administration ability will be second to none and you will be keen to work for an employer who can offer long term stability and ongoing career prospects.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Interested? Apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us