Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move into an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client have a fantastic opportunity for an Care Co-Ordinator join their friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in Basildon
Working within a busy, friendly office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services right across Basildon and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- To assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
- Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
- Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
- Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
- Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Must be able to provide hands on care in the field when required
A rapidly growing home care service provider based in Basildon they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role.
A full UK driving license and own transport will be required for the role as well as flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, deputy manager, registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button