- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator / Care Recruiter in Birmingham City Centre for a domiciliary care company. Your key responsibilities will be to attract, interview and recruit care staff for the branch, and also to coordinate some domiciliary care hours. We are looking for candidates with experience of being a care coordinator and in return my client offer a competitive salary and an excellent working environment.
This roles initially working as a Care and Recruitment coordinator, but in time you will purely focus on the recruitment side.
- Coordinate the staff rota
- Liaise with local authorities to take on new care packages
- Sourcing job applicants utilising various mediums including the internet, print media, job boards, headhunting, referrals etc
- Design adverts and promotional campaigns to incentivise candidates to re-register.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and events as required.
- Contacting candidates to understand availability and appetite for current available roles
- Organise an initial interview and registration as soon as possible with all new applicants to determine skills and qualifications
- Managing the candidate database and ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with all activity
- Ensure they have appropriate paperwork for the candidate’s eligibility to work in the UK and that it complies with the regulations
- Working with Central Compliance to obtain all documentation including references and enhanced DBS checks on all applicants, chasing where applicable.
- Ensure all qualification certificates are checked and copied for the candidates file if required.
- You’ll need to have worked as a Care coordinator previously
- Ideally you will have recruited for care staff before and have a strong understanding of the recruitment cycle
- You’ll be results driven and be someone who strives to hit targets
- You’ll have experience of working in a professional environment
- You’ll be able to work under your own initiative
Interested? To be considered for the Care Coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us