- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, have a fantastic opportunity for a Care Co-Ordinator to join their team, to work at their well-established domiciliary care branch based in Central London.
To ensure all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times. To liaise with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
• Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
• Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
• Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker
• Ensuring mileage and distance travelled is monitored and recorded
• Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays
• Work with the care manager to pre-empt recruitment needs
• To induct all new support cordinators into the role
• To support and assist the support coordinator to complete tasks effectively
• To ensure work is allocated fairly and appropriately with the support coordinator
• To liaise with the care manager regarding support coordinator supervision needs
• Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
• Liaising with customers and are workers to ensure an efficient service provision
• Keeping accurate records on the system and working with the office team to ensure all data is up to date and relevant.
• Preparation of reports as required.
An established and highly reputable home care service provider they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care (although this is not essential) with experience of coordinating in a similar role.
You will have experience of using rostering systems.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us