- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Coordinator (Social Care)
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my Client at their office in Kent. This company have branches nationwide and provide domiciliary care to service users within the comfort of their own home. This position will be based in Kent, on a Full Time, Permanent basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Care Coordinator to assist the Branch Manager in the daily running of their Kent office. This branch is rapidly expanding so are looking for someone who has experience of working within a fast paced environment and able to work well under pressure.
The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Coordinating care hours for a field base team
– Work closely with the branch Manager to help market the business and increase care hours
– Assist with care calls where required
– Take part in an ‘on call rota’ (1 in 4)
– Creating rota’s for all care staff
– Liaising with external care professionals
– Maintain existing relationships with local authorities
– Complete risk assessments, supervisions and appraisals
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to deal with challenging situations
– History of working within a domiciliary branch environment
– Able to effectively work as part of a team
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Coordinator, Rota Manager, Zone Manager, Senior Carer, Lead Carer, Senior Support Worker, Team Leader, Senior Coordinator, Deputy Branch Manager, Care Assistant.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312