- £19000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Deputy Manager / Senior Care Coordinator to take up a position in a domiciliary care agency in Benfleet, Essex. This is a great opportunity for somebody with great care coordinator experience to take up management responsibility as you will deputise in the absence of the registered manager. On offer is an attractive salary package of £19,000 – £22,000 and further progression opportunities as the company expands.
As a Deputy Manager / Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
- Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manager
- Managing the branch in the absence of the Registered Manager – normally 2 days a week and in periods of annual leave
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a good level of education
• Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Deputy Manager / Senior Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us