My client is looking to interview ASAP for a Junior Recruitment consultant / Care Coordinator role in their Gloucester Office. You’ll be coordinating the shifts of care workers and support workers so prior experience of coordinating staff rotas in a recruitment agency or domiciliary care service before within the social care sector is essential. My client offers an excellent working environment and competitive salary. The starting salary is £17,500 – £20,000 dependent on experience and bonus is uncapped.
The Junior Recruitment Consultant / Care Coordinator is responsible for booking staff into shifts to work, liaising with clients and staff and dealing with any issues
- You’ll develop existing business, and in time look to develop new business and go on client visits
- You’ll communicate effectively with care assistants, support workers and other temporary staff and manage their expectations
- Liaise with clients and fulfil their temporary staff requirements
- Communicate the staff’s rota to them verbally and via email.
- Follow the company’s processes and log all information on the in-house system
- We are looking for experienced rota coordinators – with a background in either health and social care or a recruitment agency – you may have previously worked as a Care coordinator, Care Scheduler, Recruitment consultant, Recruitment coordinator, Bookings coordinator or resourcer etc.
- You’ll be ambitious and looking to develop your career
- You’ll work well under pressure and as part of a team
- You’ll have excellent telephone communication skills
Interested? To be considered for the Junior Consultant / Care coordinator role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
We are interviewing urgently for this role so please don’t delay your application
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us