Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £16,000 per annum
Location: Kettering 8.30am – 5.00pm, Mon– Fri
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Do you want to work as a Care Coordinator
Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move in to an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client have a fantastic opportunity for an Care Co-Ordinator join their close knit, friendly team to work at their well-established domiciliary care branch based in Kettering.
Working within a busy, friendly office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services right across the Northampton area and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• To assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
• Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
• Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
• Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
• Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
• Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
• Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
• Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Kettering they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care (although this is not essential) with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role. You will have experience of using rostering systems and will understand the scheduling process.
The position is Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm with on call duties.
You must have a full UK driving licence and own transport to be considered for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kelly Buckley on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us