- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a busy and friendly domiciliary care office in Birmingham.
As the Care Coordinator you will work for a well established company who provide high quality and reliable home help, home care and personal care services to elderly people in their own home.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme.
As the Care Coordinator there are many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
- Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
- Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
- Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
- Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
The hours are Mon-Fri 9-5pm with no on call at weekends.
As the Care Coordinator you will have:
- Experience of working within a similar role before is essential
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.