- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Care Scheduler needed in Stockport, £20000 plus bonuses!
My Client is recruiting for a Scheduler to join their well established, award winning domiciliary care company. The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. The organisation prides themselves on providing high quality care and demonstrates this by providing no less than 1 hour call outs.
- With the support of the Manager, you will be responsible for a large team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- You will be responsible of organising the rotas by matching caregivers with clients while meeting their preferences in regards to days, times and duration of visits.
- You will take into consideration of the caregiver’s location and traveling time when creating the rotas.
- You will need to cover all short term unassigned shifts making sure all clients are receiving their care.
- Monitor the level of staff sickness and holidays
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards completing NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (if not already held)
- Previous coordinating / scheduling experience within a busy domiciliary care branch
- Computer literate
- A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIALfor this role
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.