- £21000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- South West London
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for both a full and part time Care Co-Ordinator join their close knit, friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in South West London.
The Care Coordinator’s overall remit includes:
-Ensuring all care packages are covered with the appropriate care worker in a timely manner at all times.
-Liaising with the care manager to ensure adequate cover for all existing and new packages to ensure the smooth running of the care service.
-Assisting the director in the management of costs by ensuring runs and working patterns are efficient and logical.
Specifically your day to day duties with include:
• Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work efficiently.
• Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
• Assigning care workers to customers, whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company.
• Ensuring all runs and working patterns meet the needs of the company, customer and care worker
• Ensuring adequate cover is available for sickness, absenteeism or holidays
• Work with the care manager to pre-empt recruitment needs
• To induct all new support coordinators into the role
• Working with other members of the administration team to ensure high quality service provision.
• On call on week on/ week off basis.
The Care Coordinator will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role.
Experience using Staff Planner is desirable
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us