Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking for a company where you can take your career further?
Do you have NVQ 3 in care?
Do you live in or around the Edgware area?
Is so, this is the job for you.
My client is an established homecare provider in North West London who providing support services to people in their own home. They aim to consistently promote independent living and support clients with; learning/physical disabilities, dementia, palliative care, acquired brain injury and much more.
Your role will focus around relationship building with both care staff and the people they support, ensuring that the highest level of care is provided at all times. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Spot checks and appraisals
– Quality assurance
– Create and distribute care plans tailored to each client’s individual needs
– Taking referrals for new clients
– Business development to help identify ways to grow the branch
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Experience of working as a Coordinator within a similar environment is required
– Good geographical knowledge of Middlesbrough and surrounding areas
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us