- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £70,000-£80,000pa based on experience + Car Allowance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Director to work for our client, a rapidly expanding company who specialise in children’s residential services, covering the Essex area.
Responsible for all care provisions in the company you will be working with local authorities and commissioners to provide a constant stream of referrals through to our client to assist with covering the occupancy across their services. You will work closely with the Care Managers to evaluate and update strategies and drive, grow and maintain excellent services.
You will also need to develop and maintain relationships with each local authority ensuring the compliance of all services in accordance with OFSTED and CQC requirements.
Our Client provide a range of residential services and support across south east and are dedicated to improving the lives of young people.
This will be a challenging yet rewarding role where you will need to work under pressure and develop great relationships.
Candidates will need to have the below:
- Experience of Social Services and Local Authorities.
- Previous experience as an operations manager/director essential.
- Experience of excelling in a results driven environment and of managing large budgets.
- MUST have a management qualification within Social Care
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of Ofsted, CQC and current legislations.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
This position would also be suitable for Manager, Regional manager, director, social worker, operations manager, care manager.