- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking a tenacious, passionate Care Home Manager or experienced Deputy Home Manager who is looking for progression to take on their well run, fully occupied care home for the elderly with Dementia in the Gwynedd area. This is a fabulous opportunity for a Home Manager or Deputy Home Manager to take on a well-run home and use their skills and experience to continue with the daily operations and ongoing development of a reputable service.
The job will be working for a well-established organisation that are passionate about offering the highest quality care to their service users. You will be managing a small home specialising in dementia care, duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Working closely with the care staff team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Business Development and budget monitoring
- Adhering to CSSIW and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and budget monitoring
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Home Management experience, ideally within a dementia setting. You will also have an NVQ Level 4 at a minimum. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us