- £27000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- West Sussex
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Home Manager
Residential Elderly Care Home
Salary: circa £28,000 + excellent bonus scheme OTE £31,000
Location: West Sussex
I am currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager for an elderly residential home based in West Sussex. This is a beautiful home situated close to all local amenities creating easy access for all residents and visiting families. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and competitive bonus scheme.
I am looking for a dedicated Care Home Manager who will have the responsibility for the day to day operations of this residential service. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Care Home Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– General staff management
– Actively participate in the marketing of the business
– Assist with the financial and budget management of the home
– Ensure bed occupancy is closely monitored
– Work with external agencies to secure new contracts
– Ensure the home is consistently maintained to a high standard
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (as minimum)
– Experienced Manager, ideally in an elderly residential setting
– You will need to possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as part of a team
– A strong character that is able to work from their own initiative
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this position
This role is a Full Time, Permanent position.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.