- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Title: Care Home Manager
Elderly Care Home
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 + Benefits
Due to a change and expansion in the business, my client is looking to recruit a Care Home Manager in the Norfolk area. As the Care Home Manager you will be responsible for generating a caring environment for Service Users providing professional practice to a very high standard. As a Care Home Manager, you will manage a team of staff and oversee the whole care operation reporting to the company Director. The role requires the successful candidate to have strong knowledge of legislation and CQC regulations. The home provides fantastic care to 25 elderly people, many of whom have Dementia.
You will need to:
Have a passion to delivering high quality service
- Be able to support and develop each member of staff to their full potential
- Have a minimum of an NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
- Have an excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and outcomes
- have excellent troubleshooting skills/experience
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible and reliable
- Be able to take constructive criticism and have a strong character
- An all-rounder as this will be a very hands role
- Be flexible in your outlook with a positive approach
- Be honest and trusting
- Have experience in training as you will be training on handling and moving and other areas where required
The company have been established for over 10 years and are currently going through an exciting time of expanding the business which has created the position for a Care Home Manager. They provide exceptionally high standards of care.
£30,000 to £32,000 basic + 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) + training where required
If you are interested in the role then please call Claire McCarron on 0121 362 2324 or click on the link below and submit your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us