Care Home Manager
65 Bedded Residential Home
Salary: up to £50,000 + bonus, pension and other attractive benefits
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager for a residential home based in Dumfries. The ideal candidate will be a qualified nurse, however this is not essential as the Home has a strong clinical lead in post.
The role is based in a 65 bedroomed residential home which cares for older adults with dementia, EMI, sensory impairment and physical disabilities.
There are many duties involved in the role of Home Manager including:
• Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
• Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
• Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
• Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
• Adhered to company policies and procedures
• Ensure the service and its resources’ are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
• Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
• Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
• Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with considerable experience of working within elderly care. You must have good knowledge and understanding of dementia care be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service.
The company is a large care group that care for individuals with varying needs including elderly care, dementia, mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. They are undergoing a huge period of change and have a vision for the future that all team members are working towards. This is an exciting time to be joining the group and an excellent opportunity to grow with them.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us