- £25000 - £30000 per month
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Home Manager
From £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
My client are seeking an experienced Care Home Manager to take on their medium sized care home for the elderly in the Stafford area. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced manager to come in and make a difference to the lives of the residents. You will have an excellent knowledge of the CQC and be passionate about improving service levels and achieving excellent care quality standards.
The job will be working for a home that caters for the elderly. You will be managing a medium sized home specialising in elderly care, duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Working closely with the care staff team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Business Development and budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care Management experience, with experience of making service improvements in previous positions. You will also have an NVQ Level 4 at a minimum. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us