- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a Residential and Nursing home in Poole.
You’ll be a robust and skilled manager who is able to deal with issues effectively and who can keep on top of paperwork.
Salary for the post is dependent of experience and qualification but will be circa £30,000 – £32,000 for candidates with RMA/NVQ 4 rising to £40,000 for nurse-qualified candidates.
This is a great home with residents being happy and comfortable. There have recently been issues with CQC and so there is work to do with regards to paperwork, care planning etc in order to ensure that the home can return to full compliance. The home is mixed Residential and Nursing. There is a clinical lead in post so it is not essential that the post holder is a Registered Nurse.
– Day to day management of the home and the staff team
– To manage and motivate the staff team, ensuring that supervision and appraisals are conducted.
– To ensure that the environment is safe for residents,
– Ensure that all residents have a comprehensive and accurate care plan that reflects their needs
– Liaise with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and resident’s families
– Responsibility for budgets and home finances
– You will be an experienced Manager of Residential Services for older people
– A proven track record in improving services is desirable
– You will need to be qualified in Management of care services; NVQ level 4 / RMA / LMC
– You’ll be resilient and have an excellent work history
Salary; £30,000 – £32,000 Residential Manager’s or £40,000 for nurse qualified managers
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks.
My contact details are;
0121 362 2318