- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Kingston Upon Hull
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
40 bedroomed residential home
Salary £25k to £30k (negotiable dependent on experience)
Our client is looking for a Care Manager for a Residential Home based in East Yorkshire. The home is well established and they are looking for an experienced and hands on individual that can manage the home and staff. You will need to be NVQ level 4 qualified as a minimum and be experienced in managing a similar home and have knowledge and understanding of elderly care.
- Day to day running of staff, clients and care home
- Ensure statutory obligations are met at all times
- General understanding of finances and growth targets
- Supervisions and recruitment of staff along with general HR
- Promoting the care home to potential new clients
- Implementing change where required helping to move the company forward
- Maintaining effective communication with the Regional manager and Director
It is essential that you hold NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Health and Social Care, with management and leadership experience in a similar role. You must have very high working standards, a passion for care and be confident with good communication skills and the determination to excel. This vacancy will suit an individual that is more hands on in their approach to caring and management.
Our client is an established organisation privately owned dedicated to improving care for local older people. Their aim is to create a future where old age matters whilst striving to redefine the concept of quality care.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313