- TBC - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Scheme Manager-Supported Living
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to oversee multiple supported living sites in the Oxfordshire area for the elderly.
This accredited company provides care and support to their elderly residents.
They are recognised for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
As the Manager you will manage the full operations of the service including:
• Taking Overall responsibility for the operational running of the Supported Living Development
• Staff Management and Appraisal
• Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
• Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
• Budget and forecasting
• Developing and maintaining working relationships
• Management of the onsite Domiciliary care agency
• Business development, monitoring and evaluation
• Development and training
• Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• You will be an experienced manager, with a history of managing successful services
• Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
• Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
• You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
• Dedicated to the care of elderly
• Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us