Domiciliary Care Manager
Domiciliary Home Care
Salary: £26000 to £30000
We are currently seeking a highly experienced and dedicated Domiciliary Care Manager to manage a homecare service in the Liverpool Area, working for one of the UKs top home care providers.
The Domiciliary Care Manager is required to manage and develop the home care branch, you will be required to:
• Demonstrate strong domiciliary care business development and marketing skills to identify and secure new business
• Ensure successful operation of quality control systems
• Ensure all staff receive supervision and appraisals
• Ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively
• Actively participate in the growth and development of the business.
• Recruit, select and effectively supervise staff team
As the Domiciliary Care Manager you will be required to have previous experience of a similar role, you must be very business minded and have a clear understanding of developing the business and recognising areas which need growth.
You will have a NVQ level 4 or above be a car driver and have access to a car.
Our client is part of a national care service, providing home care within the community. Our client offers high quality care to customers and fantastic benefits for all their staff.
If you are interested please apply with your CV or call Amiee on 01213622326
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us