- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Manager – Domiciliary Service
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 + benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to manage a busy domiciliary care company based in Solihull.
The role is based in an expanding domiciliary agency that offers care to service users within the community in and around the Solihull region.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Care Manager including:
• To oversee the activities in the branch and that of monitoring officers who undertakes all initial risk assessments and Risk Management for Service Users
• To manage the allocation of work to Care Coordinators and Senior Care Assistants and ensure that they plan their work effectively for themselves and their direct staff.
• To ensure that Home Care Quality standards and performance measures are adhered to, including client-monitoring protocols.
• To develop relationships with healthcare professionals in the area and work closely with healthcare personnel to raise the standards of care provided to people using our services
• To be fully compliant with all CQC regulations and liaise with contracts department to ensure standards are being met
• To advise on best ways to deal with complaints from Service Users and their representatives
• To investigate all safeguarding matters and liaise with all parties involved to bring the matter to a satisfactory close
• To supervise and manage all staff that you are responsible for and identify training and development needs.
• To undertake in conjunction with HR manager the recruitment, selection, induction and ongoing training needs for all staff at the branch.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have a good understanding of the CQC regulations and care standards. You will feel passionate about the delivery of high quality care, while ensuring you support and care for your staff and you will work hard to develop each member of staff to their full potential. You will hold Registered Manager’s Award or a relevant Health and Social Care qualification.
An expanding domiciliary agency with an excellent reputation for delivering quality care.
Interested? Click on apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314 for more details.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us