- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Social Care Provider
Salary: £28,000 – £33,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for 2x Care Managers to work with a very valued client covering services across Nottingham. These are brand new positions that have been created due to expansion.
I am seeking experienced Managers to assist with the development of existing and new supported housing provisions across designated areas.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, competitive holiday allowance and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for allocated services within a geographical area
– Lead projects with the support of senior management
– Manage allocated staff within each service
– Represent the organisation at external meetings
– Deputise for the Housing Operations Manager in their absence
– Be responsible for the recruitment and induction of all new staff members
– Work to an allocated budget
– Regularly liaise with external care professionals and outside agencies
– Degree in Housing (or similar) would be desirable however Level 4 Qualification in Project Management or equivalent is required
– Current an in-depth knowledge of housing legislation
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Experience of managing a similar supported housing project
– Background of working with vulnerable adults and those who have challenging behaviour would be advantageous
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position as frequent travel will be required
Interested? Then please send your CV without hesitation.
The closing date for this position is Thursday 2nd July, applications made after this date will NOT be considered.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us