- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Supported Living Provider
Salary; circa £26,000 + excellent enhancements
Location; Stowmarket, Suffolk
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to join a well-established nationwide company who provide supported living services to adults with learning disabilities.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be entitled to enhancements for ‘on call’ duties, childcare vouchers, contributory pension scheme, 28 days’ annual leave and excellent in house training.
You will be responsible for managing two supported living services across two sites within the same locality.
There are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Ensure a continuously high quality service is provided at all times
– Taking responsibility for the management of the supported living provisions
– Working to an agreed budget and monitor spending
– Supporting and implementing change, as required
– Overseeing the production of weekly rota’s for all staff members
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL*
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (as a minimum) and willingness to work towards QCF Level 5
– Experience of working within a similar position with people who have learning disabilities
– Experience of developing a staff team
– Strong communication skills which will in turn help you to build good working relationships with care professionals, families and the people we support
– Enthusiastic with the ability to motivate a staff team
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us