- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 (depending on experience)
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Manager to my client at their domiciliary care office located near to Ipswich.
This branch has been established for a few years and has a structured staff team. You will work alongside two Directors and an Office Manager and take responsibility for the domiciliary care that is provided on a daily basis
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary (depending on experience), a fantastic working environment and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Manage the ongoing recruitment needs of the branch
– Flexibility towards working hours
– Work to allocated budgets
– Effectively market the branch to ultimately achieve sales and ensure profitability of the business
– Ensure complaints are dealt with efficiently
– Help to develop internal systems and identify areas for improvement
– Lead and continuously motivate a staff team
– Work to develop care hours and increase the company’s client base
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 2 years’ experience of being a Care Manager for a domiciliary care service
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to cope under pressure
– Naturally organised and able to confidently lead a staff team
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us