- £24000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- North Yorkshire
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Provider
Location: North Yorkshire
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Are you an experienced Care Manager with a good understanding of running and developing a Home Care Service? Do you want a rewarding career with a growing company? If so, I want to hear from you.
We are looking for a dedicated Care Manager, who has solid background of experience in managing a care service and is familiar with CQC requirements and meeting Quality standards.
As Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
- To manage the Care Coordination Team and the Supervisory Team
- To ensure that a high quality domiciliary service is provided which meets the needs of the Service User and maintains the Service Users dignity and independence.
- To oversee the coordination of Care Workers across all areas covered by the company.
- To ensure that consistency is maintained within the service and that each Service User is assigned a carer who has the skills to deliver the required care.
- To be fully aware of all the company policies and procedures and ensure that these are adhered to all times.
- To manage and motivate the Care Coordinators and Supervisors on a daily basis.
- To oversee the supervision of all care staff and to ensure the correct level and quality of service is maintained.
- To carry out regular appraisal of the Care Coordinators and Supervisors and to oversee the appraisal of the Community Home Care Workers
You will have experience of working as a Care Manager in a domiciliary or community based setting. You will be supported by the company directors and a good team network. You will hold an NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent. You must also possess excellent communication and people management skills as well as a full UK driving licence.
A rapidly growing home care service provider based in North Yorkshire, they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: care manager, domiciliary care manager, home manager, residential manager, care supervisor, registered manager, team leader, senior carer.
Interested? Click apply and your application will be considered.
My contact details are
T 0121 362 2314